Thursday, April 7, 2011

Best Friends Forever!

My best friends name is Kenya Z. I meet her in my gym class, when my partner for gym class was absent and she was new so our coach put us together. It was the best thing that could have happened to me, we failed our jump rope test but we became best friends almost right away, and i still consider her one of my best friends. I am always able to tell her things i could never tell to anyone else, she is probably the only person who knows all of my secrets.
  1.  She is funny.
  2.  She is so crazy when she wants to be.
  3. but also keeps me in check when i want to do something too crazy. 

  1. One of the things we love to do together is nothing... just sitting or laying down talking.
  2. We take our moms car out for a joy ride when our parents aren't home or are asleep.
  3. And we love going anywhere we can be loud and have fun.

I wish i could be less shy like she is! she is very social.

No comments:

Post a Comment