Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Planning My Route.

  My 3 goals for my sophmore year are that i make new friends by being a more nice and outgoing person, and be more active in school activites- to participate in clubs and other fun things i didn't last year, but to me, my most important goal is to be able to pass all my classes.
  3 of goals for my life are
1. i would like to get a job that i love and would enjoy to do for the rest of my life.
2. i would like to travel the world, and see all the world has to offer.
3.i would like to get married to someone that shares my intrest and love of live.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, these are great goals. I can tell you really thought them through. Now the next step is to think about what things you can do today to bring your goals closer to reality. :)

    ReplyDelete